If you need a company, you can trust to do your bull bar install Canberra Towbar Fitters are the top choice. Whether you’re looking for the perfect finish to your car or just want to add an extra hint of toughness, we can give you the right advice.
At Canberra Towbar Fitters, our professional and dedicated in-house fitting team will help add an extra element of protection to your vehicle with a new bull bar.
The team at Canberra Towbar Fitters will not only provide you with the highest quality products and safety standards but also the expert advice and knowledge to get the job done.
Canberra MCC 4×4 Bull Bar Supply and Installation
At Canberra Towbar Fitters we fit 99% of MCC 4×4 products including a wide variety of bull bars to suit you and your vehicle needs.
With a full range of MCC 4×4 bull bar products, our customers have a choice in quality styles and we can even add on accessories such as side protection.
Canberra MCC 4×4 bull bars are vital for providing vehicle protection when traveling in Canberra and other New South Wales regions.
Types of Bull Bars Available
Most styles of bull bar we offer are available in either a black, aluminium or steel finish:
- Phoenix Bar MCC 808-02 Steel A-Frame Style
- Phoenix Bar MCC 808-01 Stainless Steel Triple Loops Design
- Falcon Classic Bar MCC 707-02
- Falcon Bar MCC 707-01 Stainless Steel Triple Loops Design
- Falcon Bar MCC 707-01 Single Loop
- Falcon Bar MCC 707-02 Steel A-Frame Style
- Rocker Bar MCC 078-01 No Loops
- Rocker Bar MCC 078-02 Triple Loops
Things you need to know about installing a Bull Bar
- Bull bars are specific to vehicles and choice of styles vary from vehicle to vehicle, so come and see us to discuss your options.
- Bull bars provide protection to vulnerable mechanical components.
- It provides a solid base for mounting other accessories such as driving lights, winches and CB antennas.
- They are ADR Compliant for airbags and winch compatibility.
- Fog light, indicator kits available and under bar protection plates are available add ons
How can a badly installed bull bar affect you?
An incorrectly installed towbar will create vibrations on the front of the vehicle. It will also impact on the look of your vehicle and not provide you with the functionality as intended by the bull bar (i.e. it will not provide the correct level of protection or the ability to add accessories).
Why Choose Canberra Towbar Fitters?
- Canberra Towbar Fitters have adedicated MCC 4×4 Canberra bull bar in house fitting team
- We only supply quality MCC 4×4 Canberra bull bars.
- We bring the same level of customer service, professionalism and care to our Canberra MCC 4×4 Bull bar fitting that we have also brought to our Canberra Towbar and Canberra Trailer work.
Bull Bar Install Canberra
At Canberra Towbar Fitters, we do more than just towbars, we can help you with anything you need to get out on the road, doing what you love.
Whether it’s a towbar, trailer, bike rack, roof racks, a roof pod box or even brake controllers, we can provide expert advice and installation.
We’ve been servicing all of Canberra for over 25 years and offer a free mobile service for select services, so we can come to you at home, work, or anywhere else you park your car.
Using quality products from trusted brands with impressive warranties including Hayman Reese, Trailboss, Cosmopolitian Towbars and TAG, you know you’re in safe hands with Canberra Towbar Fitters.